How To Say It's Boring In Chinese | How To Say Not Interested In Chinese
What if you want to express your dislike for something, how would you respond in Chinese like a native? Learn how to say it's boring in Chinese, and learn how to say not interested in Chinese in this short video lesson. There are two short dialogues and also one example sentence where you can learn how to say it's boring Chinese. Feel free to click the slow audio for the words used in the dialogues. Find more free lessons here.
Chinese Expression In this Video Lesson
méi jìn ！
It's boring! Not interested.
You can use this as a response when:
- Someone says something and you want to express your dislike for that thing.
- You want to describe something as boring.
- 没意思。méiyìsi. Boring (not have meaning)
- 没兴趣。méixìngqù. Uninterested (not have interest)
- 不感兴趣。bùgǎnxìngqù. No interest (no feel interest)
- 无聊。wúliáo. Boring (not have talk)
|不错||búcuò||adj.||not bad; pretty good|
|电视剧||diànshìjù||n.||TV series; drama; soap opera|
|越来越||yuèláiyuè||adv.||more and more|
100+ ChineseFor.Us free Chinese video lessons
tīng shuō zhè bù diàn yǐng hái bú cuò, xiǎng qù kàn ma
I hear this movie was really good. You wanna go see it?
wǒ hǎo xǐ huān nà ge yuè duì
I LOVE that band!
zhè bù diàn shì jù yuè lái yuè méi jìn le
This TV show is getting more and more boring.