We apologize for the inconvenience but for privacy reasons, our student service team does not have access to personal data such as course learning progress and quiz results.
Therefore, incomplete course steps can only be identified on the user's end.
To check incomplete steps for each course, please:
- Go to "Course Content Table" (at the bottom on each course page)
- Click "Expand All" on the top right corner of the content table
- Check for incomplete steps
- completed steps will be marked green
- incomplete steps will be marked gray
- solution for incomplete lesson: go to the lesson page and click the "Mark Complete" button at the bottom of the page, right above the comment section
- solution for incomplete practice task: go to the practice task page and click the "Mark Complete" button at the bottom of the page, right above the comment section
- solution for incomplete quiz: go to the quiz page and pass the quiz
- all lessons
- all practice tasks
- all quizzes
- all unit reviews
- the final exam
- the vocabulary list at the end (if there is one)
We apologize that our site is not compatible with Internet Explorer, please try another browser.
If you can view the pages but the video wouldn't play, please try to
- update the browser to the newest version
- try another browser
- disable browser extensions, plugins, or add ons
- clear your browser’s cache
- restart your router and modem
- disable/enable hardware acceleration
We are always working on new content and will move up levels as time goes. Below are our current production plan:
1. Current course
Currently we are working on our Level 3 Course, there will be 50 lessons and 400 videos in total.
We estimate to release about 2 lessons (each lesson includes 3 topics and 4 videos) every few weeks.
However, we apologize that we are not able to name or guarantee the exact dates of release and completion. This is because the educational content in each lesson is similar but not exactly the same.
2. Future courses
After Level 3 we will continue to make Level 4, 5, 6 and more.
The amount of content in each HSK level increases exponentially. For example:
- The content of Level 2 is equivalent to: Beginner + Level 1 combined
- The content of Level 3 is equivalent to: Beginner + Level 1 + Level 2 combined
- and so on...
ChineseFor.Us does not promise exact release dates. Upon purchase, you will have access to the entire site, and you will have access to all future updates as long as your subscription is active.
Yes, cancelling our subscription is hassle-free!
As long as you cancel before the day of the renewal, you will not be charged again.
After cancelling the auto-renewal subscription, your access to premium content and features remains active.
In the lesson/course comment section, questions commonly shared by Chinese learners are answered regularly in detail for better clarification, or turned into full video lessons later.
Please kindly follow these steps:
- Browse sticky comments for answers to frequently asked questions about that lesson/course.
- If the answer to your question is not provided among the sticky comments, please post a comment on the lesson/course page.
*Please also note that questions might not be displayed for reasons that - if it does not apply to the majority of learners, goes beyond the course level, is based on misconceptions, etc...
Academic questions include:
- questions about a word, a grammar structure, etc.
- questions about lesson/course content in general
- questions about lesson/course format in general
- questions about course curriculum or syllabus
- questions about learning tips in general
Generally, any question that requires a professional educator to provide a reliable answer.
General email response takes 2 to 3 business days.
Issues that can only be solved on our end are handled with priority.
Many common issues can be solved instantly by checking our Frequently Asked Questions page.
(Business hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 12pm, 2pm-5pm CDT)