Do a long self-introduction without looking (5-10 minutes).
Information to cover:
- The date of today (year/month/day).
- Your first name, last name, nationalities, age and birthday.
- Who are your families? Can you tell us something about them?
- What are your favorite food and drinks? What's the name of your favorite book and how much did the book cost you?
- Who's your Chinese teacher and do you have classmates to learn Chinese with? Can you tell us something about them?
Record a video or an audio of presentation task.
*Optional* Share your work with us in the comment discussion section.
"Practice" is our new feature to encourage learners to speak out and put the language into use, especially in a self-study setting. "Skills like speaking a new language can only be developed through practice." Keep it up!