CHINESEFOR.US BEGINNER CHINESE
The Best Beginner Course
For Beginner Chinese Learners
Course Writer & Teacher
Master's Degree in Chinese Linguistics & Bachelor's Degree in English.
8 years teaching experience.
Certified HSK & YCT examiner.
Achieve Beginner Chinese Level
- 200+ Useful Basic Chinese Sentences
- 38 Chinese Grammar Points
- 120 Chinese Characters
- 43 Chinese Radicals
- Video Instruction
- Audio Vocabulary Book For All Lessons
- Written Grammar Explanations
- Interactive Quizzes
- There are 4 Units in total.
- In every Unit, there are 5 lessons.
- Each lesson has 2 topics. Topic 1 focuses on speaking and Topic 2 focuses on characters.
- One quiz per topic.
- One long dialogue and one long story per unit.
- Two assigned presentation tasks per unit.
What do I get from this Beginner Chinese Course?
- sentence drills to master structures
- short dialogues for instant practice
- interactions with a real teacher
- pausing time for you to speak out loud
- knowledge of character construction and word formation
- clickable audio vocabulary book with translation and HSK notes
- grammar guide with English translation
- example sentences with Characters, Pinyin and English
- practicing vocabulary and sentences
- skill development from Pinyin to Characters
- typing, sorting, listening, recognizing questions
- a dialogue or a story that put language into real usage
- language skills of longer speeches
- assigned writing and speaking presentation practice for each lesson
- community to post and share your practice work
All the Beginner Chinese Lessons are solely developed by the ChineseFor.Us team.
Our website is your virtual Chinese classroom.
Learn our beginner course here and you don’t have to get extra books or any other materials.
This is and Level 1 are the only HSK 1 Course you need to learn HSK Level 1 and pass the test.
This course combined with our Level 1 Course covers all the required grammar points and vocabulary for HSK 1.
It's for so much more than just passing the test!
Our priority is real language skills. We designed the course so that the students will be able to speak, understand and read Chinese no problem.
And we made sure that all HSK 1 requirements are also covered while achieving practical language skills.
Take free trial lessons now!
More lessons scheduled for release...
None Previous Level