Go Buy A Large-Sized Pizza In Chinese | HSK 1 Listening Practice
Unit 8 Review 1 ▸ In this HSK 1 Listening Practice Unit Review, we will practice how to go buy a large-sized pizza in Chinese with a dialogue.
- Listen to the dialogue
- Repeat after the dialogue
- Answer the given questions
- Copy the transcript both by typing and handwriting
- Practice daily until fluent
马可 is talking to his friend 高飞。
- How does 马可 know which restaurant 高飞 will go?
- What's the name of the Restaurant?
- How's the food there?
- Why does 高飞 not want to go by himself?
- What sentence does 马可 teach 高飞?
*The English translation is made to be literal for a better understanding of the Chinese sentence structures and language flow.
高飞：Mǎkě, "pizza" in Chinese how to say?
马可："Pizza" in Chinese to say is "Pīsà".
高飞：So good! I tomorrow want to buy (a) slice (of) pizza to eat.
马可：Is (it) the school's back area's that "jia" (of) pizza shop?
高飞：Yes, you how to know?
马可：I know you like that "jia" (of) pizza shop.
高飞：That "jia" (of) pizza shop's name, in Chinese, how to read?
马可："Little Scissors Pizza Shop". Their stuff, how (is it)?
高飞：Unusally tasty! I now to buy, how (about that)?
高飞：You can with me to buy -ma? My Chinese (is) not good.
马可：No worries, your Chinese (is) very good.
高飞：Wo how, with (the) pizza shop, to say?
马可：I want to buy a "kuai" (of) large size pizza.
高飞：？You can write at here -ma?
马可：OK, here, "I want to buy a "kuai" (of) large size pizza".