Level HSK 1: Elementary Chinese
The Best HSK 1 Course and Elementary Chinese Course
For learners who passed the basic level
- Learn HSK Level 1 vocabulary and grammar
- Know other useful phrases
- Practice speaking and listening
- Do characters reading, typing, writing
Learn HSK Level 1 today!
400+ Useful HSK 1 Sentences
71 Chinese grammar points
165 Chinese Characters
57 Chinese Radicals
60 HSK Level 1 Quizzes
Do I Need to get any books to learn hsk online course here?
All the Level 1 Chinese Lessons are solely developed by ChineseFor.Us team.
Our website is your virtual Chinese classroom.
Learn HSK online course here and you don’t have to get extra books or any other materials.
This is the only HSK 1 Course you need to learn HSK Level 1 and pass the test.
You get from the lesson video
- dialogues and stories that put language into real usage
- demonstration from a real teacher
- instruction from a real teacher
- explanation from a real teacher
- pausing time for you to speak out loud
You get from the website lesson page
- clickable audio vocabulary book with translation and HSK notes
- grammar guide with English translation
- example sentences with Characters, Pinyin and English
You get from the lesson quiz
- practicing vocabulary and sentences
- skill development from Pinyin to Characters
- typing, sorting, listening, recognizing questions
What if I don’t plan to take HSK Level 1 test?
You can definitely take this course even if you don’t plan on taking any HSK tests.
This course is designed as an elementary Chinese course with HSK Level 1 requirements taken into consideration.
Some useful words, phrases and sentence structures that are not required in HSK 1, but they are very common in daily life. We added them in this elementary Chinese course as well.
This course is perfect for anyone who plans on learning Chinese long term.
It helps build very solid language skills on speaking, listening, reading and writing.
How to make best use of these level 1 Chinese lessons?
Watch Video Lesson Topic 1
Review Audio Vocabulary and Grammar points.
Be fluent with the sentences and vocabulary.
Do Lesson Topic 1 Quiz
Watch Video Lesson Topic 2
Review Chinese Radicals and Characters for the lesson.
Be able to read, write and type all the characters and words.
Do Lesson Topic 2 Quiz