Go See A Doctor In Chinese and Talk About Sickness in Chinese| HSK 1 Listening Practice
Unit 9 Review 2 ▸ In this HSK 1 Listening Practice Unit Review, we will practice how to talk about sickness in Chinese and what to say when we go see a doctor in Chinese and how to talk about sickness in Chinese.
- Listen to the dialogue
- Repeat after the dialogue
- Answer the given questions
- Copy the transcript both by typing and handwriting
- Practice daily until fluent
马可 is talking to his friend 高飞。
- How did the doctor introduce herself?
- Why is 马可 happy that it's Doctor Xi?
- What happened to 马可's girlfriend?
- Why are there so many students seeing doctors this week?
- What is Doctor Xi's advice for 马可's girlfriend?
*The English translation is made to be literal for a better understanding of the Chinese sentence structures and language flow.
马可：Excuse me, you are (a) doctor (of) here?
医生：Please come in student, I last name is Xi, am (a) doctor (of) here.
马可：You are Doctor Xi? Too great! My friend says (that) you are a "wei" of very good doctor.
医生：Where-where(you’re flattering me)! Please sit. What happened to you? (you) got sick -ma?
马可：(It) is not me, (it) is (that) my girlfriend has got sick. She is here -ne!
医生：What happened to her? Where (is she) not comfortable?
马可：She head hurts, (and) wants to sleep.
医生：(The) weather is cold now, this week very many students came to diagnose sickness. It's okay. Eat some medicine. I (will) give her prescribe some medicine.
马可：She, when, can (be) well?
医生：Next week can (be) well.