1. Practice the dialogue in the unit review video
(1) (Listen and) read out the dialogue in the video daily.
(2) Copy the dialogue text both by typing and handwriting.
2. Write another dialogue
Write a dialogue between a shop assistant and a customer. Plots to cover:
● is ... for sale?
● ... is not for sale.
● do you want to buy ...?
● i want to buy... / i don't want to buy...
● how much is...?
● how much are those/these ...?
● what about ...?
● ... is are too expensive/cheap
Act out the dialogue and record a video or an audio of this practice.
Try to use only vocabulary that you've already learned, especially the ones in this lesson or this unit.
*Optional* Share your work with us in the comment discussion section.
"Practice" is our new feature to encourage learners to speak out and put the language into use, especially in a self-study setting. "Skills like speaking a new language can only be developed through practice." Keep it up!