(1) (Listen and) read out the dialogue in the video daily.
(2) Copy the dialogue text both by typing and handwriting.
Write a dialogue between a shop assistant and a customer. Plots to cover:
● is ... for sale?
● ... is not for sale.
● do you want to buy ...?
● i want to buy... / i don't want to buy...
● how much is...?
● how much are those/these ...?
● what about ...?
● ... is are too expensive/cheap
Act out the dialogue and record a video or an audio of this practice.
Try to use only vocabulary that you've already learned, especially the ones in this lesson or this unit.
*Optional* Share your work with us in the comment discussion section.
"Practice" is our new feature to encourage learners to speak out and put the language into use, especially in a self-study setting. "Skills like speaking a new language can only be developed through practice." Keep it up!