(1) (Listen and) read out the dialogue in the video daily.
(2) Copy the dialogue text both by typing and handwriting.
Write a dialogue between a shop assistant and a customer. Plots to cover:
● is ... for sale?
● ... is not for sale.
● do you want to buy ...?
● i want to buy... / i don't want to buy...
● how much is...?
● how much are those/these ...?
● what about ...?
● ... is are too expensive/cheap
Act out the dialogue and record a video or an audio of this practice.
Try to use only vocabulary that you've already learned, especially the ones in this lesson or this unit.
*Optional* Share your work with us in the comment discussion section.
1. Recommended service that allows embedding:
For videos and audios: YouTube.com (for audios please cover the camera or film your writing/typing instead of yourself while you read)
For images: imgur.com (please post direct url of the image - the format would be https://xxxx.jpg)
2. To delete posted items, click to manage your content. Please find it under the comment input box, to the right of the total comment count number.
"Practice" is our new feature to encourage learners to speak out and put the language into use, especially in a self-study setting. "Skills like speaking a new language can only be developed through practice." Keep it up!