Talk About Travel Plans in Chinese | Beginner Chinese Listening Practice
Unit 6 Review 2 ▸ In this beginner Chinese listening practice, we will practice how to talk about travel plans in Chinese with a short story. Listen to the story in the video lesson, repeat after it, answer the questions and practice repeatedly to improve Chinese speaking fluency.
- Listen to the story
- Repeat after the story
- Answer the given questions
- Copy the transcript both by typing and handwriting
- Practice daily until fluent
This is from Mǎkě 马可's journal.
- Does 马可’s school have classes in July?
- What does he want to do next month in America?
- When is he going back to China and why?
- When is his classmate going to Shanghai?
- When is his classmate going back to Beijing?
*The English translation is made to be literal for a better understanding of the Chinese sentence structures and language flow.
Next month is July, (the) school does not have class, so good!
I want to (go) back home, my home is in America.
I want to (go) back to America to eat a lot of delicious stuff, (and) drink a lot of delicious stuff.
I didn't (go) back home last year, now (I) quite want to (go) back home. My dad (and) mom quite miss me.
(The) school September the 1st starts to have class, (and) I (will on) August 30 (come) back to China.
My classmate Xie Xingyue does not want to (go) back to America; she is not leaving.
Xingyue next month the 10th starts to go to Shanghai to travel. I don't know she when (will be) back to Beijing.