"Let's Go Eat!" - Talk About Going to A Restaurant In Chinese
Unit 7 Review 1 ▸ In this HSK 1 Listening Practice Unit Review, we will practice how to talk about going to a restaurant in Chinese with a dialogue.
- Listen to the dialogue
- Repeat after the dialogue
- Answer the given questions
- Copy the transcript both by typing and handwriting
- Practice daily until fluent
马可 is talking to his friend 高飞。
- What is 马可 planning on doing tomorrow evening?
- Why does 高飞 know 马可's girlfriend?
- What does 高飞 say about 马可's girlfriend.
- What type of food are they going to eat tomorrow?
- What time is 高飞 going to be at 马可's place tomorrow?
*The English translation is made to be literal for a better understanding of the Chinese sentence structures and language flow.
高飞：Mǎkě, what (are) you (going to) do tomorrow evening?
马可：I tomorrow evening (will) with my girlfriend go eat.
高飞：You have (a) girlfriend? I how come (do) not know? She (is) call(ed) what name?
马可：She (is) call(ed) Xiè Xīngyuè. She says she knows you.
高飞：She is Teacher Zhang's student, yes? I Thursday with her take French class.
高飞：She (is) very pretty!
高飞：You guys tomorrow go where to eat?
马可：The school's back area exists a restaurant, there's dumplings and noodles (are) very tasty. You want to with us go?
高飞：Okay. I tomorrow what o'clock with you guys go?
马可：You evening 6 o'clock come to my house, we with Xīngyuè together go to that "jia" (of) restaurant.
高飞：Okay, tomorrow 6 o'clock see (you)!