"I Want to Meet Him/Her" in Chinese | Elementary Chinese Dialogue Practice
Unit 3 Review 1 ▸ In this Elementary Chinese Dialogue Practice, we will learn how to say "I Want to Meet Him/Her" in Chinese. Listen to the dialogue and know how to talk about you want to meet someone in Chinese!
- Listen to the dialogue
- Repeat after the dialogue
- Answer the given questions
- Copy the transcript both by typing and handwriting
- Practice daily until fluent
Mǎkě 马可 is talking about someone he wants to meet in Chinese with someone.
- Who did 马可 see?
- What was the person doing when 马可 saw them?
- Why is the person at 高飞’s school?
- Does 马可 know French?
- What does 马可 wish he could do?
*The English translation is made to be literal for a better understanding of the Chinese sentence structures and language flow.
马可：I saw a young lady at your school.
高飞：Which young lady？
马可：I heard her speak Chinese; saw her read a French book.
高飞：Her name is Lǐ 'Ài, (and she) is Chinese.
马可：How old is she？
高飞：21. She's learning French at my school, do you know French?
马可：I want(ed) to learn; (but) didn't pick it up. Does she like watching movies?
高飞：She likes watching movies, (and) listening to music a lot.
马可：I want to meet her very much.