Weekend Hangout with Friends in Chinese | HSK 1 Practice Reading
Unit 3 Review 2 ▸ In this HSK 1 practice reading. we will practice how to describe a weekend hangout with friends in Chinese. Listen to the story and practice reading along with the video lesson!
- Listen to the story
- Repeat after the story
- Answer the given questions
- Copy the transcript both by typing and handwriting
- Practice daily until fluent
Mǎkě 马可 is talking about hanging out with friends on weekend in his journal.
- What did 马可 do over the weekend?
- Did马可’s friend drink coffee and why?
- What do we know about the movie?
- Does马可’s friend know Chinese?
- What does马可’s friend want to do?
*The English translation is made to be literal for a better understanding of the Chinese sentence structures and language flow.
Yesterday was Saturday, I don't work; was drinking coffee at my friend's room.
He didn't drink; he doesn't drink coffee.
He wanted to watch a movie; that movie is called Listen to the Music; was a Chinese movie; (was) pretty good to watch.
I know Chinese, my Chinese (is) pretty good. My friend (does) not know Chinese; he wanted to learn (it).
He didn't buy Chinese book (yet); wanted to buy one.
He doesn't know (any) Chinese teacher; wants to meet my Chinese teacher.