"Speak with Me in Chinese" | HSK 1 Listening Practice
Unit 7 Review 2 ▸ In this Unit Review, we will practice how to say "speak with me in Chinese" in Chinese. You can also use this review as an HSK 1 Listening Practice.
- Listen to the story
- Repeat after the story
- Answer the given questions
- Copy the transcript both by typing and handwriting
- Practice daily until fluent
Mǎkě 马可 is writing his journal at school.
- Where is 马可’s Chinese school?
- What countries are the students from?
- What did he see when he got to school this morning?
- what was 马可’s girlfriend doing at that time?
- What language does Teacher Li speak to her students?
*The English translation is made to be literal for a better understanding of the Chinese sentence structures and language flow.
My Chinese school (is) pretty big (and) pretty beautiful; (it) is in my house('s) back area.
There exist very many students; exists American students, British students and French students; not exists Chinese students.
My Chinese class morning 9 o'clock starts; I 8 o'clock come to school; saw Teacher Zhang "gei" some students giving class.
My girlfriend Xiè Xīngyuè is Teacher Zhang's student; she with some students are taking Teacher Zhang's class.
Teacher Zhang with them speak Chinese, not speak English.
My girlfriend is American; she with me speaks English.