1. Practice the dialogue in the unit review video
(1) (Listen and) read out the dialogue in the video daily.
(2) Copy the dialogue text both by typing and handwriting.
2. Write another dialogue
A husband and his wife are having a conversation. They are making a travel plan for this year. They have to decide the location and the date, but they have to make sure that:
- both of them don't have to work during that time
- both of them and the kids like the location
- it's not too expensive
- the food there is good
- they can take the train there instead of the plane (because someone in the family doesn't like planes)
Act out the dialogue and record a video or an audio of this practice.
Try to use only vocabulary that you've already learned, especially the ones in this lesson or this unit.
*Optional* Share your work with us in the comment discussion section.
"Practice" is our new feature to encourage learners to speak out and put the language into use, especially in a self-study setting. "Skills like speaking a new language can only be developed through practice." Keep it up!