1. Practice the story in the unit review video
(1) (Listen and) read out the story in the video daily until fluent.
(2) Copy the story text both by typing and handwriting.
2. Write another story
Write a speech for the above title. Make sure to use the following words and grammatical structures:
- The 得 structure – Complement of State in Chinese
- 的字短语, The 的 Phrase
- 主题评论句, Topic-Comment Sentence
- Times of Actions
- Duration of Actions
Give the speech and record a video or audio of this practice.
Try to use only vocabulary that you’ve already learned, especially the ones in this lesson or this unit.
*Optional* Share your work with us in the comment discussion section.
Simply enter text or post URLs here to share your presentation work! Images, videos and audio will be automatically embed.
“Practice” is our new feature to encourage learners to speak out and put the language into use, especially in a self-study setting. “Skills like speaking a new language can only be developed through practice.” Keep it up!