CHINESEFOR.US LEVEL 2 CHINESE
The Best HSK 2 Course
For Lower Intermediate Chinese Learners
Course Writer & Teacher
Master's Degree in Chinese Linguistics & Bachelor's Degree in English.
8 years teaching experience.
Certified HSK & YCT examiner.
Achieve Lower Intermediate Chinese Level
- 200+ New words
- 200+ New Chinese characters
- 150+ Grammatical structures
- 2000+ Useful sentences
- 3000+ Minutes of planned learning time
- 10 Dialogues
- 10 Stories
- 10 Units
- 30 Speaking Lessons
- 30 Character Lessons
- 60 Quizzes
- 600 Quiz Questions
- There are 10 Units in total.
- In every Unit, there are 3 lessons.
- Each lesson has 2 topics. Topic 1 focuses on speaking and Topic 2 focuses on characters.
- One quiz per topic.
- One long dialogue and one long story per unit.
- Two assigned presentation tasks per unit.
What do I get from this HSK 2 Course?
- sentence drills to master structures
- short dialogues for instant practice
- interactions with a real teacher
- pausing time for you to speak out loud
- knowledge of character construction and word formation
- clickable audio vocabulary book with translation and HSK notes
- grammar guide with English translation
- example sentences with Characters, Pinyin and English
- practicing vocabulary and sentences
- skill development from Pinyin to Characters
- typing, sorting, listening, recognizing questions
- a dialogue or a story that put language into real usage
- language skills of longer speeches
- assigned writing and speaking presentation practice for each lesson
- community to post and share your practice work
All the Level 2 Chinese Lessons are solely developed by the ChineseFor.Us team.
Our website is your virtual Chinese classroom.
Learn HSK 2 course here and you don’t have to get extra books or any other materials.
This is the only HSK 2 Course you need to learn HSK Level 2 and pass the test.
It's for so much more than just passing the test!
Our priority is real language skills. We designed the course so that the students will be able to speak, understand and read Chinese no problem.
And we made sure that all HSK 2 requirements are also covered while achieving practical language skills.
This course is not just for passing the HSK 2 test, but so much more than that.
We included phrases and grammar for higher levels because we believe that they are crucial for real-life communication.
And we trust that our students will find them useful and don't have to wait just because of they're not in the test.