1. Practice the story in the unit review video
(1) (Listen and) read out the story in the video daily until fluent.
(2) Copy the story text both by typing and handwriting.
2. Write another story/article
Write about someone you know. Details to cover:
- who are they
- how did you know them
- why do you like/love them
- their appearance
- their hobbies
- their job
- are they married
Give the speech of the article and record a video or audio of this practice.
Try to use only vocabulary that you've already learned, especially the ones in this lesson or this unit.
*Optional* Share your work with us in the comment discussion section.
"Practice" is our new feature to encourage learners to speak out and put the language into use, especially in a self-study setting. "Skills like speaking a new language can only be developed through practice." Keep it up!