In this video lesson we'll learn the vocabulary in Lesson 34 and practice them with a lot of example sentences. For new Chinese characters, we'll learn how to write them and know about their structures and origins in the attached writing sheet.
The usage of 就 will be talked about in Topic 2.
那 and 那么 have the same meaning, but 那 is more casual than 那么.
When we use 这样 and 那样, we follow this structure:
(1) 这样/那样 + adj. - to indicate “high degree”
(2) 这样/那样 + v. - to indicate “manner”
(3) 这样/那样 + n. - to indicate “nature”
(1) to apologize as if saying “excuse me”, or “sorry”
(2) as a polite way to turn down or accept an offer
A Wǒ gěi nǐ dìng le zuì hǎo de jiǔdiàn.
I booked the-best hotel for you.
B Nà wǒ duō bùhǎoyìsi ’a!
"Then" I (am) much “embarrassed”(-to-accept-this-offer)!