Create a speech. Act out the speech by doing a video/audio presentation.
This morning before you left your dormitory and went to your Chinese class, you did the following things:
- finish drinking a cup of coffee
- finish writing your homework
- preparing well your Chinese books
- put on your clothes
- put on you hat
- close the door
Describe these activities in Chinese.
*Optional* Share your work with us in the comment discussion section.
1. Recommended service that allows embedding:
For videos and audios: YouTube.com (for audios please cover the camera or film your writing/typing instead of yourself while you read)
For images: imgur.com (please post direct url of the image - the format would be https://xxxx.jpg)
2. To delete posted items, click to manage your content. Please find it under the comment input box, to the right of the total comment count number.
"Practice" is our new feature to encourage learners to speak out and put the language into use, especially in a self-study setting. "Skills like speaking a new language can only be developed through practice." Keep it up!